Our policies for copyright complaints
It is our policy to respond to notices alerting us of content uploaded by users which is alleged to infringe copyright.
This document describes the process of content removal request. Please follow them for a quick response.
What we do
Upon receipt of proper notice, we will remove or disable access to the material (including audio, video and any other visual or textual material owned by you) which is alleged to be infringing copyright. We may also terminate the account of the user who has submitted that content, and we will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on IranSong or Gavazn infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first.
Send us a notice with all of the following elements in it, using this format:
1. Include a statement telling us that you have found some material on IranSong which you believe infringes your copyright (for example, "I hereby confirm that I believe the video identified below infringes my copyright").
2. Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
3. Tell us the title of the material concerned and the full URL.
4. Explain to us exactly what part or parts of that material infringe your copyright.
5. Identify the type (e.g. a film, a piece of music, a photo, etc.). and details of (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) the copyright work which you own the rights in, and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
6. Let us have contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
7. Let us have the contact information which we can pass on to the submitter of the material concerned, so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
8. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorised by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law."
9. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use."
10. Sign the notice.
11. Send the notice to our email address which can be found in the contact page.
This Internet website and all linked pages, is the property of Gavazn References to "Iransong.com" and "IranSong.com" shall also be deemed to be references to Gavazn (hereafter refered to as Gavazn)
Gavazn PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED HEREON, INCLUDING FORUMS AND CHAT ROOMS SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Gavazn ("AGREEMENT") THAT GOVERNS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND Gavazn WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND Gavazn’S ONLINE SERVICES. THUS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Conditions as modified by the posted changes.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The following rules, policies, and disclaimers shall govern and/or apply to your use of this website (including, without limitation, any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other online services provided on this website).
We do not review every message, nor do we confirm the accuracy or validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of the postings, nor are we responsible for the content of any postings. We do not vouch for, nor do we warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message or information posted. The contents of the postings do not represent the views of Gavazn. its subsidiaries, or any person or property associated with Gavazn. If you feel that any posting is objectionable, we encourage you to contact us by email. We will make every effort to remove objectionable content if we deem removal to be warranted. Please understand that removal or editing of any posting is a manual process and might not occur immediately.
You agree, by using this website or services that:
(1) you will not use this website or any of the Gavazn’s services to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of one's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law;
(2) you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website or any of the Gavazn’s services provided hereon (for example, by means of hacking or defacement);
(3) you will not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, timebomb, cancelbot, trojan horse or other harmful, disruptive, or deleterious component;
(4) you will not utilize any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual or automated technique to scrape, index, data mine, etc., or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or services;
(5) you will not create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Gavazn users or any URL; to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
Although we cannot and do not review all posted messages, we reserve the right to remove (or not) any message for any (or no) reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gavazn and their agents with respect to any claim based upon the transmission of your message(s) and/or posting(s).
Posting of advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, and the like, are inappropriate and forbidden on the Gavazn. websites and any related Gavazn services (including bulletin boards and chat rooms).
THIRD PARTY MATERIAL
Gavazn website may include content or references supplied by users or other third parties ("third party material"). Gavazn does not monitor and accepts no liability for third party material. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information contained in third party material, is the responsibility of the respective author(s), distributor(s) or providers of that third party material. Gavazn makes no representation and gives no endorsement of the accuracy, adequacy, currency, suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the content of any third party material or the identity, knowledge or qualifications of any third party material provider. Your access to and reliance on third party material is entirely at your own risk.
Links to third party website
Any links to third party web sites from the site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Gavazn makes no representation as to the intellectual property rights of any material available on the linked third party websites and accepts no responsibility for any broken or redirected links. The presence of such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked third party web site or its content. Gavazn does not review and monitor any linked third party web sites and neither Gavazn nor its contributors are responsible for the contents, accuracy, adequacy, currency, suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any material on any third party web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites. Your access to and reliance on any third party web site is entirely at your own risk.
LICENSE TO Gavazn
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this website, you agree to (A) grant to Gavazn its successors, licensees and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
(1) use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any such communication; and
(2) sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication, in each case including the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction,
(B) absolutely and irrevocably waive in favour of Gavazn and its successors, licensees and assigns, all moral rights in respect of any such communications, and
(C) execute and deliver such further documents and do such further acts and things as Gavazn may request for the purpose of giving effect to the foregoing.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Gavazn and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions. Gavazn reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Gavazn’s (including all Gavazn’s websites) graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Gavazn Gavazn's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
In the event that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Gavazn may modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You agree to be bound to the modifications and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.